The library is intended to be a resource area for the whole school. Students are encouraged to come to the library to do their homework and study, to read for pleasure, and to make use of the wide variety of books and magazines available to them.
7:55 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
In order to give our students the best opportunities to learn, the following rules are in place:
- During your library class, students should be sitting and reading quietly.
- Food and drinks are not permitted into the Library.
- Check out books at the circulation desk and return them to the book drop.
- All students may check out 2 books at a time (remember to borrow a French and English book).
- Always use a shelf marker (stick).
- Library books should not be lent to your friends. You are responsible for the books you sign out.
- If you are not finished reading a book you may renew it at your next class. All books should be returned on time.
- Report any damage to the librarian. Please do not try to repair books on your own.
- If a book is lost, you must report it to the librarian.
Library equipment is for academic purpose only. Take care of the equipment you use in the library (Chromebooks, 3D Printer etc.).